Effective Writing in the Primary Classroom
Empowering Students - Authentic Writing for Wellbeing & Connection
Presenter - Lisa Keskinen
*New Dates To Be Announced*
For teachers grades Foundation – 6
Session 1 - TBA
Session 2 - TBA
Registration Fee: $190 per person (inc GST) total for both sessions
Select number of attendees then head to the Checkout to register and pay.
These engaging online sessions look at:
* Essential classroom conditions for effective writing
* The writing workshop – effective planning, implementation and evaluation
* How to use the writer’s notebook for authentic writing practices your students will LOVE
* Writing as social practice – how authentic writing changes relationships
* How to connect oral language/reading/writing/spelling in more meaningful ways
* Great ideas from schools and classrooms – photos, videos and work samples
Lisa Keskinen loves sharing stories, especially with young people. She believes that stories can strengthen empathy, connection and community. In fact, stories can change our world.
As an author, teacher and education consultant, Lisa works with schools to improve literacy teaching and learning practices. Over the years, she has worked with thousands of students and teachers in Australia, America and beyond.
Lisa is inspired by the strengths, creativity and potential of students and teachers everywhere. Her greatest wish is for all educators to deeply understand how authentic literacy practices powerfully strengthen connectedness and wellbeing in schools.