‘A novel with a compelling mystery and a rich world, celebrating the power of storytelling and the spirit of community – such important messages for kids and adults alike’ - Suzanne O’Sullivan, Editor and Publisher
Mystery, history, riddles and rhyme.
Will they crack the code or run out of time?
Billy Bobbarooni skates down the street.
Almost at the river, he stops – he can’t believe his eyes!
This means trouble. Big trouble. Triple trouble, he thinks.
Billy has to solve this mystery, quickly! But he can’t do it on his own.
‘We have to work together, assign jobs, crack the code, gather evidence,’ he says.
His friends look at him and nod. Billy trusts them all.
His friends. His clan. His team.
As he was found at the scene of the crime, everyone thinks Billy is to blame. Can he clear his name?
- A novel for readers 8+ years old
- Rich vocabulary and themes
- Fun and relatable
- Great for reading comprehension and critical literacy discussions
- Weaves poems, riddles, short stories and other styles of writing throughout the narrative
- The first book in the Billy Bobbarooni series
- 10% discount for orders of 6 or more - a great choice for literature circles and classroom libraries
Teacher & Parent Notes
10% discount on orders of 6 or more (automatically applied at checkout)
Shipping of paperback books is only available for Australian customers. Shipping is via Australia Post and will be calculated at the Checkout.
The eBook version of BillyBobbarooni and the Mystery Words is in .pdf format making it compatible across a range of devices. Download file size is approx 5MB. A download link will be sent to your email once payment has been received.