We collect information about you during your visit to our site. This policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your personal information.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we may track:
- Products you’ve viewed – we may use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type – used for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address – we’ll ask you to enter this so we can estimate shipping before you place an order, and then of course, send you the order
- Cart contents while you’re browsing our site, using cookies
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you choose to create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We only store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it. We are not legally required to keep it, however we will store our order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. Some of this information may include your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store your comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them. You may close your account or unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
If you wish to access any of your personal information, please contact us in writing. We will not charge any fee for your access request, but in order to protect your information we may require proof of identification from you before releasing anything.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, our administration staff can access:
- Order information such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing information
What we share with others
We may share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and services to you.
– Square, our payment processing gateway
– Australia Post, our preferred shipping provider
This policy may change from time to time, and if so any amendments will be reflected here on our website.
Enquiries and complaints
P.O Box 538